Act Customer Service Representative in Logan, Utah
Customer Service RepresentativeinLogan, UTatACT
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
AdvancedCall Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service Representatives to joinour team. We have brand new programs and a fast track to advancement. Do youlove helping others, are you looking for more than just a job, how about a longterm career? If so, apply now for an instant interview or text 51893 to joinour Talent Network!
• Opportunities to advance within
• Flexible schedules
• Tremendous bonus opportunities
• Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
• Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/orchildren after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Customer Service Representatives primarily receive inbound calls fromconsumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraudalerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. CustomerService Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills whoare self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.Customer Service Representatives use their excellent communication andinterpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customerservice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicitscustomer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service andassistance.
• Maintains confidentiality; Listen to otherswithout interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive ornegative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly andeffectively to customer questions.
• Multi tasks to document while speaking with theconsumer.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looksfor ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improveperformance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specificquality standards.
• Meets productivity standards; Completes work intimely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Follows instructions, responds to managementdirection; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits tolong hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time ornotifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Other duties as requested by management
Education:High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
ACT provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In additionto federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local lawsgoverning nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which thecompany has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions ofemployment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACTexpressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, nationalorigin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interferencewith the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result indiscipline up to and including discharge.