Aerotek Production & Forklift: $16 An Hour! Start This Week in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
• Monitor Press Line
• Assist in start-up and lighting.
• Record temperatures and other parameters
• Ensure smooth flow of product through Presses
• Performs assigned PM duties and assist operators
• Maintain cleanliness of assigned area (Sweeping and cleaning when line is running smoothly)
• Check and regulate speed of line
• Check Thickness of tile and moisture of tile
• Maintain Production Area
• Quality Checks
OPENINGS: 2 Day shift and 3 Night Shift
• 2-2-3 Day Shift 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
• 2-2-3 Night Shift 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM
• Must be able to work around holidays and shutdowns.
• 4 Day work week with a 3 day weekend!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-2 years machine operating or general production experience • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. • Ability to work in a hot / dirty work environment PREFERENCE FOR: • Military veterans
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.