Robert Half International Customer Success Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
OfficeTeam is partnered with an innovative technology company in the transportation industry to build their national Contact Center right here in fabulous Las Vegas!
As a Customer Success Representative, you are powered by our core values and provide a high level of guidance and support to our valued customers.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
• Communicate effectively with customers over several contact channels
• Promptly acknowledge and resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all products available to help support the Customer Success Team and answer questions
• Ensures that proper records are maintained by noting customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
• Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as needed to perform all duties
• Receives and provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and function
• Ensures customer satisfaction and provides professional customer support to guests and staff
• 2 years prior customer service experience or equivalent, preferably in a high-volume call center environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Adaptable to change and have a self-driven attitude
• Possess a customer first mentality to deliver above and beyond service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office or other similar software
• Pleasant voice and ability to communicate clearly via telephone
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.