General Dynamics Information Technology Project Planner III (Cyber Transport Specialized) in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Type of Requisition: Expatriate
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Telecommunications
PMP Certifications or similar work experience.
GENERAL JOB EXPERIENCE:
Senior level of experience in planning and scheduling various project workload. Must have experience in gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports. Must have experience in ensuring that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy. Must have experience in evaluating current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
SPECIALIZED JOB EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
• Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
• Planning and implementation activities,
• Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity,
• Working and communicating with military officers.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s management degree with four years’ experience or PMP/PMP equivalent with four years’ experience in relevant area or equivalent eight years’ experience with program management.
• Minimum of eight years of experience with the technical dynamics associated with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networks, Defense Red Switch Network, Defense Switch Network, strategic and deployable telephone switches, cryptographic equipment, TDM, and voice transmissions systems.
Provide expertise for the deployment and installation of satellite communications systems in the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Assist in the analysis and management of USAFCENT programs supporting legacy tactical satellite, wideband (military and commercial) satellite ground terminals, INMARSAT/BGAN terminals, Iridium phones, modems, and cryptographic equipment.
• Assist with management of transmission projects and provide project advice to government personnel, to include drafting and facilitating transmission plans for projects.
• Review satellite communications requirements and design appropriate architecture solutions.
• Assist in the analysis and management of USAFCENT programs supporting Air Force, DoD, and commercial satellite bandwidth allocation.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.