Accenture Senior Google Cloud Data Engineer in Kosice, Slovakia
If you are a Google Cloud data engineer, Accenture invites you to collaborate in an agile team of peers developing cloud based analytics platform integrating data from broad amount of systems to enable next-gen client analytical requirements. Looking for a team member with a deep technical knowledge to cooperate with the broader data team (developers , testers, business analysts).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• You will work on a large-scale data transformation program of a large European retailer with the goal to establish a scalable, efficient and future-proof data & analytics platform. • You will directly work on the platform based on Google BigQuery to integrate new data sources and model the data up to the serving layer.
• The teams are mixed with subject matter and technical experts from the customer and Accenture colleagues.• This is a unique opportunity as the program is set-up to completely rethink reporting and analytics with Cloud technology.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or feel free to ask any question related to job positions & career opportunities in Accenture
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree or comparable in computer science or similar• General data engineering knowledge and familiarity with core cloud concepts• Coding languages: SQL (Jinja Templating), Python and/or Java• Business fluent English• Business fluent German is a strong plus
Your expertise in one or more of the following areas is highly valued:
• Google Cloud Platform, ideally with Google BigQuery, Cloud Composer and Cloud Data Fusion• Experience with legacy data warehouses, especially SAP BW and Teradata• Experience with our main tools dbt, terraform/terragrunt, Git (CI/CD)• Experience with a testing framework (e.g. dbt expectations, great expectations)• Experience with Business Intelligence tools like PowerBI and/or Looker• Experience with Data mesh/EDM and data vault methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 800 to 4 300 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Recognition: • Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice • Competitive bonus structure • Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program • Loyalty rewards Flexibility: • Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work) Future: • Wide range of trainings and expert lectures • Regular performance review and career growth possibilities • Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In) • Employee share purchase plan Family & Health: • 3 extra days off • Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%) • Home-office equipment • Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses) • Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help) • Multisport card