SMG Cashier P/T On-Call in Kissimmee, Florida
Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, FL
POSITION: Cashier (P/T On-Call)
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage Concessions
REPORTS TO: F&B Concessions Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Cashier on a part-time on-call basis for SMG/Osceola Heritage Park. The cashier will sell menu items at the concession stand, control waste and provide good customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all policies and procedures of SMG;
- Assist in the setup of the stand prior to event, (cooking pretzels, making hotdogs, etc.);
- Verify starting bank with money manager and handle money in accordance with cashier money handling policy;
- Keep track of all voids and over rings;
- Take orders from customers; Check ID for alcohol sales and enforce alcohol policy;
- Assist with keeping an accurate inventory count;
- Balance revenue sheet after each event;
- Help with post event break down, (cleaning, putting stock away, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned;
No supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Must obtain Safe Staff training within 90 days of employment;
- Must have cashier experience and excellent math skills;
Skills and Abilities
- Have a working knowledge of the Food & Beverage industry;
- Great customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions;
- Clean professional appearance, and ability to adhere to uniform policy;
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays if needed;
- Able to withstand loud concert type settings; weather conditions;
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor events;
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.ohpark.com
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 321-697-3333.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled