SMG Suite Attendant in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Suite Attendant
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for a Suite Attendant at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, Washington. This position performs event driven serving of food and beverages prepared for the ShoWare Center Suites.
- Responsible for providing exceptional hospitality to all suite holders and single game renters for all events hosted at accesso ShoWare Center.
- Responsible for performing prompt and friendly Customer Service to all accesso ShoWare Center guests
- Assist with all catering functions.
- Responsible for the completion of opening and closing duties assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Must be available to work nights, weekend and holidays.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Highly motivated, self-directed, personable, positive, proactive, punctual and hard working
- Detailed oriented and able to perform independently
- Strong communication skills and works well in a team-oriented environment
- Must have current and valid food handler's and mixology permits.
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to up to lift 35lbs regularly.
- HS diploma required.
- Must be 18 years old.
Must be able to pass background and credit check.
Must be willing to work as a Barback, Caterer, Suite Runner and/or Bartender, if necessary and/or scheduled.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled