SMG Guest Services Supervisor in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Guest Services Supervisor
Reports To: Director of Operations
Supervisors: Ushers, Ticket Takers, Guest Services Representative
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non Exempt
This position is responsible for overseeing Ushers, Ticket Takers and Guest Services Representative as it relates to Guest Services activities. Position is overseen by the Director of Operations.
- Direct staff on duties and assign to appropriate work location.
- Provide assistance to any Guest Services Staff member.
- Ensure all incident reports are completed accurately and completely according to company standards.
- Provide customer service to all guests by remaining calm and courteous.
- Help with seat relocations and ADA seating.
- Ensure Guest Services staff is given appropriate breaks in a timely manner and according to State and Federal Laws.
- Handle guest related incidents, including but not limited to, injuries, illnesses and inappropriate behavior.
- Ensure guests are following accesso ShoWare Center standards with regards to tickets, entrance, conduct, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Experience working as ShoWare Center Guest Services Associate, in good standing, for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must be able to stand, walk and climb stairs for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, written and verbal, in English.
- May be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled