Kelly Services Electrical Drafter in Kent, Washington
The work scope includes electrical documentation for new projects focused on electrical circuits, control panel assembly, and instrumentation harnesses, and updating existing design documents to capture as-built configuration. The ideal candidate would have a solid background in the industrial automation and controls industry.
• Preparation of electrical drawings of industrial control systems.
• Updating electrical drawings for existing systems to capture current configuration.
• Adhere to and contribute to company electrical drawing standards.
• Technical degree or certification in electrical or electronic technology. Other engineering or science degrees or work history will be considered if experience in above responsibilities is met.
• Working experience with AutoCAD Electrical drawing package.
• Experience working with industrial automation and control systems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and configuration control.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.