Thermo Fisher Scientific Senior Web Developer in Kalamazoo, Michigan
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you will be supported in achieving your career goals.
• 3-5 years of web development experience
Experience with C# and .NET MVC, .Net Core Razor Pages, WebAPI, JQuery and object-oriented design.
• Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native and hybrid cloud applications, APIs and Microservices with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS, Functions-as-a-Services
• Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory,
• Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
• Implement Serverless Functions, Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory Pipelines for event driven processes and integrations
• Experience working with Agile development/methodologies, Test Automation, CI/CD, DevOps
• Ability to write readable, maintainable, and performant code
• Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices
• Extensive experience working hands-on as a Software Engineer in an agile environment
• Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required