TE Connectivity MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST II in JUAREZ CHIHUAHUA, Mexico
MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST II
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
What your background should look like:
• Review customer requirements, participate in new product introductions, inventory management, negotiate potential product end of life activities and material flow by cost center.
• Focus on Project base business, ETO Parts
• Follows and establishes practices that ensure the correct administration of the MPS/MRP/CAP parameters for planning, the appropriate use of the system and compliance.
• Follows practices and task that ensure the service metrics achievement.
• Manages plant manufacturing requirements according to inventory policy and plant capacities.
• Direct contact with Customer Service to establish agreements and coordinate on time delivery.
• Responsible for administration of the expected inventory levels of finished goods and sub-assemblies at the distribution center and plant by division.
• Manages the manufacturing resources based on the analysis of the demand, forecast, and manufacturing tendencies to provide information to management to support the decision-making process.
• Govern planning practices and communication tools and ensures compliance according to the quality system requirements.
• Works closely with Prod Supervisors, Engineering’s, Quality personnel.
• Complies and contributes to the achievement of EHS indicators.
• Generates a realistic and effective production plan for all. Make parts to ensure achievement of MPS
• Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain preferred) or equivalent relevant experience in Supply Chain/Production Planning
• 2 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• English 85%
• MRP experience required
• Strong organizational and communication skills, time management and proven computer skills
• Ability to deal with fast paced multiple demands and very dynamic situations
• Spreadsheet and related PC skills essential
• Ability to maintain integrated computer systems and related data accuracy
• SAP experience preferred
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
JUAREZ CHIHUAHUA, CHH, MX, 32599
City: JUAREZ CHIHUAHUA
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 103183
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.