Arkansas Department of Workforce Services PARKS CENTER ATTENDANT in Jonesboro, Arkansas
This job was posted by https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov/jobs/3957899
This part-time, entry level employee will assist in performing maintenance and support functions for Community Centers. Greets customers/patrons entering the center, answers phone calls, monitors and engages patrons.
Summary:The Jonesboro Parks and Recreation Department is seeking a dedicated and reliable individual for this position. This position will provide the right individual an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly, team oriented work environment. This entry level employee will assist in performing maintenance and support functions for Community Centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following, but are not limited to:
- Greets customers/patrons entering the centers. This duty is performed daily.
- Answers phone calls to provide information regarding the facility, programs, and events. This duty is performed daily.
- Responsible for monitoring patrons and ensuring the safety of the patrons. This duty is performed daily.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring reservations follow the reservation schedule. This duty is performed daily.
- Engages patrons to resolve complaints using facility policies and procedures. This duty is performed as required.
- Maintaining facility records and patron count. This duty is performed daily.
- Janitorial duties include but are not limited to: cleaning restrooms, stocking supplies, sweeping, and mopping. This duty is performed daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.