Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Joliet, Illinois
HIRING ASAP! Currently hiring multiple Maintenance Technicians to work for one of our clients in Joliet, IL. Position pays $25-$30/HR dependent on experience. Warehouse setting, clean work environment, and main focus will be working on conveyer systems.
Pay(WEEKLY ): $25-$30 dependent on experience
Overtime: 10+HRS with overtime pay
Benefits: Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Maintains and performs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on all conveyor systems
• Follows all Preventive Maintenance programs
• Experience with Automated conveyor systems and controls, electrical and electronic principles, blueprint and electrical schematic reading, CMMS programs, preventative maintenance procedures, industrial electronics, and industrial PLCs
• Ability to assist in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of control components – photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers. and encoders
• Ability to assist with PLC programs, troubleshooting ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
3rd shift: Monday- Friday 10pm-630am
4th shift: Two days during the business week (8 hours days), and 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday 6am-6pm
5th shift: Two days during the business week (8 hours days), and 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday 6am-6pm
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school graduate or equivalent; degree from vocational school or college with focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of apprenticeship in the Mechanical or Electrical field or equivalent experience
• Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot all material handling equipment and components
• Ability to utilize the Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) for troubleshooting equipment
Apply online or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.