Lockheed Martin Production Scheduler / Material Controller (Level 2) in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Description: Prod/Plng/Sched/Mtl Controller (Level 2)
• Develops, statuses, and analyzes Master Schedules in sufficient detail to assess program status and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
• Communicates schedule impacts to applicable stakeholders and develops recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed.
• Establishes planning and scheduling systems and analyzes new scheduling techniques for current programs.
• Coordinates production schedules and time-phased manufacturing sequence plans.
• Produces schedule and material status data for management.
• Provides program schedule strategy and progress information to customers, suppliers and company management.
• Interfaces with program management, assembly supervision, contracts and engineering to ensure the accuracy of forecasting information and schedule feasibility.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
• Frequent collaboration with Production operations and program teams are necessary to achieve successful schedule requirements.
• Ability to formulate and recommend corrective action measures regarding schedule revisions, capacity and demand requirements.
• Expert knowledge and ability with Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, and Word and SharePoint software tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Business or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience.
• 2 years Master Schedule experience supporting in a defense manufacturing environment.
• Experience developing/maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
• Advanced knowledge of JDA operating system.
• Advanced knowledge of SAP
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and excellent team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.