Robert Half International Financial Project Manager in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Description Robert Half Talent Solutions has a wonderful, long-term opportunity for the right Project/Portfolio Manager!
• Understand Workday HCM/Finance and/or Salesforce in a large global environment.
Yardi familiarity a plus
• Strong understanding of Workday and/or Salesforce and it's platform wide implications
• Knowledge of Workday business processes, account posting rules and validations, no hands on required
• Background in governance and release management
• Understanding of basic GL accounting
• Basic understanding of integration principles used to tie together enterprise systems
MUST be comfortable and enjoy working in a chaotic environment. This position is not a “check the box” portfolio/project manager role. There are multiple stakeholders involved in decisions and many competing agendas. This person must have the personality to handle that chaos, and know how to communicate to bring parties together to drive results.
Need a person who can speak to the business side and speak process in terms they will understand, which will help them understand the IT improvements needed to accomplish the goal (not someone who is accustomed to only “speaking tech”)
• Portfolio Manager tasked with overseeing a large portfolio of project streams from a macro perspective. Most tie back to their three main systems: Workday (for finance and HR), Salesforce (CRM), and Yardi (client accounting). This is NOT a hands on project manager role, but an overall portfolio manager position.
• Managing status and risk across a large program containing many projects. Some projects are in fact comprised of several other projects
• Some projects contain deliverables completely outside of Technology and Data Solutions, therefore one must identify which deliverables are important and which can be dismissed
• There is a strong push pull between business stakeholders and TDS, it's difficult to discern who is leading and who is following, some projects have many project managers assigned but in many cases they are not PMs in the classic sense but more like SMEs. Therefore documentation of project plans, charters, RAID logs etc...is not typical
• Responsibilities can also include traditional PM work, currently managing the implementation of GaLexy which is a matter management solution for the legal department (FUNC10)
• Currently managing the Workday FDM governance process
• Currently providing SME support for two large initiatives, one involving the global spend process (FOO Project FUNC55) and one involving the clean up of the global chart of accounts. (AMS06 Project) Requirements Formal Project Management, Workday HCM, Workday, Salesforce Implementations, Salesforce Integration, Yardi Software
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.