Actalent Engineering Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
IMMEDIATE need for an Engineering Manager in the Louisville, KY area!
Must have Automotive and Management Experience!
Pay: $120-130K (Upone Relevant Expereince)
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Oversee new tooling installation and trial, including planning and scheduling.
• Ensure product workability
• Ensure all product drawings to ensure compliance with specifications, including the establishment of processes to support compliance.
• Enforce efforts to reduce costs and improve work efficiency.
• Communicate with other departments regarding engineering-related issues.
• Act as a troubleshooter to resolve problems.
• Encourage and lead continuous improvement efforts.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Excellent people skills: The ability to interact professionally with employees, customers, and suppliers at all levels.
• The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; and work well in group problem-solving.
Education & Experience Required
• BS in Engineering
• 15 years experience in an AUTOMATED Manufacturing environment
• 10 years management of technical personnel
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.