CBRE Assistant Manager - Project Planning - C&I in Hyderabad, India
Assistant Manager - Project Planning - C&I
Areas of Interest
Hyderabad - Telangana - India
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of
employees assigned to the job.
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we have an employee strength of more than 1,15,000+ and we have our offices in 100+ Countries.
Role: Assistant Manager – Project Planning – C&I
Location: Hyderabad - India
Business Line: CBRE Global Workplace Solutions Enterprise Account Project Management Client Services
Reports To: Project Lead
Internal Clients: CBRE Stakeholders
External Clients: Clients and Vendors
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong Planning & Documentation skills (soft skills, MS office, MSP, etc.)
• Experience of upto 5-7 years in Commercial Interior Fit-Out Projects.
• Good understanding of project life-cycle, associated technical documentation in each phase
• Meticulous, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
• Strong sense of ownership in delivering results.
• Proactive and self-driven.
• Customer service skills.
• Communication and listening skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and preparing case studies.
• Problem solving/trouble shooting skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Hands on experience in schedule and tracking.
Qualifications and Education:
Tertiary education in Civil/ interiors, architectural, mechanical or electrical engineering, building science, or equivalent.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)