BrandSafway ISS LDAR Monitoring Technicians & Taggers-Houston in Houston, Texas
ISS LDAR Monitoring Technicians & Taggers-Houston
Services(ISS) provides client value by offering safe, smart and reliable
integrated services and solutions. ISS employs highly-skilled craftsmen who
have the experience and expertise to handle the most demanding jobs safely,
competently and on-time. ISS' broad portfolio of service offerings includes:
hydraulic bolt torqueing/tensioning, line freezing, field machining, line
isolation/weld testing, LDAR & analytic services, hot tapping, line
stopping, leak repair/leak sealing, heat treat/stress relief and engineered
We are seeking Monitoring
Technicians and Taggers in the Houston, TX area.
perform specific tasks related to Leak Detection and Repair(LDAR)
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as
· Properly calibrates and maintains all monitoring equipment(i.e. checks filters on analyzers at least twice daily, and Teflon tip on probe
· Properly execute Method 21 on every component.
· Properly document calibrations, certifications, or other
analyzer related information.
· Note all components missing a tag or open-end lines while
monitoring. Also note component descriptions that are wrong or insufficient.
· Safely make first attempts on leaks(excludes pumps,
relief valves, control valves, instrument valves, or other components that are
critical equipment or unsafe to attempt repair).
· Properly document all pertinent monitoring information.
· Properly tag leaks or delay of repair components.
· Verify data logger has correct date entered prior to start
· Utilize appropriate abbreviations when documenting
· Accurately complete leak list and deliver to responsible
person in a timely manner.
· Submit list of open-ended line to responsible person or
repair as appropriate.
· Work with maintenance to repair and re-monitor leaks.
· Communicate any unsafe or environmentally dangerous issues
immediately to operations personnel and site supervisor.
· Prepares, attends, and advances in all required training
· Assist others within(and occasionally outside) Operations
Department as assigned or needed.
tags on affected equipment in a manner that reduces the chance for accidental
removal or reduces the chance for safety incidents.
all required information while tagging and utilize appropriate abbreviations.
· Must be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs.
· Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report according to the company’s
· Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
· Certifications/Licenses/Security Badges:
· Able to acquire a TWIC and OSHA card.
Email resumes to Billy Grubs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISS offers excellentbenefits and competitive wages.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status.