Riverbed Technology, Inc. Sr HR BP EMEA in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
This role can be based in The Netherlands or Switzerland.
Riverbed enables organizations to maximize performance and visibility for networks and applications, so they can overcome complexity and fully capitalize on their digital and cloud investments. The Riverbed Network and Application Performance Platform enables organizations to visualize, optimize, remediate and accelerate the performance of any network for any application. The platform addresses performance and visibility holistically with best-in-class WAN optimization, network performance management (NPM), application acceleration (including Office 365, SaaS, client and cloud acceleration), and enterprise-grade SD-WAN. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 99% of the Fortune 100.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior HR Business Partner, who must be fluent in English and French plus, German and/or Dutch (written and verbal) to join our offices in the Netherlands or Switzerland. This role will will be responsible for teaming up with key stakeholders in the EMEA team to deliver solutions that enable our growth ambitions. You’ll be working with the EMEA stakeholders to proactively identify and provide value-added HR consulting advice, guidance and solutions that help in the implementation of the EMEA business plan. This is a highly commercial role which understands the metrics driving business performance and is able to link these to the People priorities in order to deliver sustainable business outcomes for the assigned client groups. You’ll report to the Senior Director HR EMEA and will be part of the regional and global HR teams.
· Be a Strategic but hands-on Business Partner to the EMEA Management team; and understand how to work in a global, matrixed environment.
· Providing sound advice and counsel for organizational effectiveness and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives
· Provide people management support to Sales Leadership in EMEA region which contains UKI, META, DACH, North and South regions.
· Guide and coach at all levels of management on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex employee relation issues.
· Coach and facilitate solutions for people management, career development, succession planning and retention.
· Assess organizational capabilities, identify competency and talent gaps, and ensure development of people.
· Collaborate and partner with HRIS and Operations team to communicate
· Partner with Total Rewards team to communicate and participate in company-wide programs such as annual reviews/compensation and benefit programs.
· Partner with Recruiting with regards to workforce planning.
· Drive and lead people-focused programs and change initiatives.
· Manage and handle additional HR related tasks and projects on an ad-hoc basis.
· BA/BS University Degree in Business or Human Resources; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A professional MCIPD/CIPD qualification or European equivalent is desirable.
· Fluency in multiple languages, must be fluent in English and French plus, German and/or Dutch (written and verbal)
· Excellent undestanding of European Employment Law.
· Effective communications coaching and facilitation skills – strong verbal and written communication skills; clear, direct, persuasive; listen to others and seek clarification, contribute and give input to discussions; confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular
· Willing to make timely decisions and include appropriate people in decision making process
· Taking a proactive initiative – a self-starter; looking for opportunities for improvements and implementing solutions; suggesting and developing innovative approaches and ideas; get involved into new things
· A strong customer focus – responding promptly to business and stakeholders’ needs; maintain communications and manage expectations; seek feedback to improve service and meet commitments
· Strategic thinking – understanding business goals and objectives, seeking to develop initiatives to support these; identify threats and opportunities; understanding business implications of decisions
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate, interact and work well with others; open to others’ ideas and inputs; works with others to find a mutually agreeable outcome
· Works collaboratively within a team environment.
· Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude while managing a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
· Strong organization and presentation skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· HRIS experience, preferably Workday
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Check us out on:
Req No.: 2021-6249
External Company Name: Riverbed Technology, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.riverbed.com/
Street: Taurusavenue 3 6th Floor
Posting location for LinkedIn (City, State): Hoofddorp, Netherlands