BrightStar Care RNs & LPNs $20-$28 p/hr & $700 New Hire Bonus!* in Hillsborough County, Florida
START IMMEDIATELY! BrightStar Care of Tampa & Sun City & BrightStar Care of Pasco County is currently hiring experienced and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN) to provide home healthcare to clients throughout Hillsborough and Pasco County. Competitive pay with many days, nights, and weekends hours available!
We are in need of nurses skilled in many different types of care including: pediatric and geriatric cases with 12-HR AM & PM shifts available, medication administration per doctors’ orders, ventilation and tracheostomy care, feeding tubes, wound care, IVIG, infusions, injections, and other duties as assigned.
· Plant City
· Temple Terrace
· Sun City
· Apollo Beach
· PRN (Per Diem) W2
· Full-time & Part-time
· Days, nights, and weekends available
· Competitive pay with weekly direct deposit
· $700 new hire bonus*
· Up to $300 referral bonuses for employees*
· Yearly anniversary bonus*
· Awards, bonuses and on-going employee incentive programs
· AFLAC Emergency/Catastrophic Supplemental Insurance options
· Brightest Star Employee of the Month incentives
· Free continuing education credits
· Mobile technology to access schedule and Task List
· Exclusive BrightStar Employee Discount Programs
· Minimum one (1) year of documented healthcare/home health experience
· Current unrestricted LPN license in Florida
· Current Certified CPR
· TB skin test or chest x-ray
· Current AHCA Level II background screening
· Reliable car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Must be eligible to work in the USA
· Must be able to use a smartphone/tablet to clock in & out and document care notes
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform varied physical assistance to include bed care & transfers
· Care for individual based on personalized “Plan of Care”
· Inform the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
· Counsel client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
· Assure proper maintenance of clinical records, maintain accurate and timely documentation, and follow protocols set forth by our agency in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
About BrightStar: Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
*Must meet requirements for hours, days, and performance standards to qualify for the new hire, referral, and yearly anniversary bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.