SMG Changeover Laborer in Highland Heights, Kentucky
Thank you for your interest in working at BB&T Arena. Our business is seasonal and labor needs vary widely from week to week and event to event. For this reason, all of our part time positions are "as needed" and we cannot offer employees consistent schedules or a guaranteed number of hours per week.
BB&T Arena is looking for Part Time Changeover Staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Physical labor including but not limited to stage, riser, and stair construction and deconstruction for major concerts, assembly and disassembly of the basketball floor, table and chair setup for major and minor events.
- Proper storage, maintenance and cleaning of all facility event equipment.
- Assist clients with changes to set-up or other needs during events.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, and late nights, weekends and/or holidays -- event by event basis.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend for long periods of time.
- Lift 50 pounds and traverse stairs.
- Working knowledge of power tools and driving a forklift a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve problems quickly.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled