SMG Suite Attendant in Hidalgo, Texas
SAVOR... a leading provider of food and beverage services at sports, entertainment and convention facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for Suite Attendant for SAVOR/SMG State Farm Arena. Responsible for ensuring guests have a positive and memorable experience and providing the highest level of service with full knowledge of food and beverage items pertinent to the event for our Suites/Catering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's/policies and applicable laws.
- To deliver, "run" food to tables, seats or suites once food order has been prepared by cooks.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Ensure coolers are is clean.
- Notify Manager when low on items such as lemons, creamers, coffee, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or G.E.D or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year experience as a banquet server or banquet captain
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to carry a service tray set with eight full plates
- Position requires standing, walking and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work late hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Must have a TABC and Food Handers Certificate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled