Collabera Account Manager in Herndon, Virginia
The Position: Account Manager
Reporting to the Sales Manager/ Regional Director, the executive will be responsible for seeking new business and maintain and grow business relationships within single or multiple accounts. The role will also involve presenting business solutions to existing and new clients, partnering with Recruiters and Recruiting Manager, to help clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while include meeting Collabera’s strategic business goals. Manages the placement of IT professionals (billable consultants, field support, and/or product application support) with the client/s. Key responsibility areas:
New Client Acquisition:
• Generate leads by attending Seminars, Trade Shows, Events, and other Marketing support provided by corporate marketing group
• Generate leads by calling on cold leads and intelligence gathered by recruiters
• Cold call extensively into prospective leads to convert them into hot prospects/ new clients
• Conduct Sales Presentations and other closing meetings
• Build client relationships at the “C” level and with hiring managers who purchase IT staffing/ consulting services to maximize requirement opportunities
• Develop relationships with IT directors and senior hiring managers of prospective clients to open new doors and become preferred vendors
• Utilize the Supplier diversity and procurement channels to open new doors and become preferred vendors
• Rigorously follow up on warm leads and other market intelligence provided by recruiters during their conversations with consultant community
• Convert hot leads into sales
• Get IT staffing requisitions from hiring managers of new prospective clients
• Build a sales pipeline for offering managed team and project based services
• Become thoroughly familiar with client systems and processes
• Key contributor to customer RFI, RFP and RFQ responses , Proposal Development, Contract Negotiations
• Ensure that all sales activity is entered into Collabera systems on time and without fail
Existing Client Relationship:
• Keep constant contact with all relationships in existing clients so that we are in their mind if they have any new IT requisitions to fill
• Constantly keep mapping the organization structure of all existing clients to uncover new relationships who utilize IT staffing services
• Generate healthy pipeline of referrals from all existing contacts
• Master the art of qualifying job requisitions accurately to ensure that recruiting teams can source a perfect match candidate
• Achieve business targets for assigned clients/ accounts
• Work closely with recruiting and project team to ensure delivery of staffing and project requirements
• Become thoroughly familiar with client systems and processes for submitting resumes
• Communicate and prioritize client requirements effectively to ensure appropriate recruiting coverage
• Negotiate bill rates with client managers
• Resolve all client issues
• Develop account penetration strategy
• Create and conduct sales presentations
• Submit weekly and other related sales reports to manager
• Ensure that all sales activity is entered into Collabera systems on time and without fail.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ experience in staffing sales or recruitment
• Excellent knowledge of all areas of business operations.
• Able to resolve complex problems.
• IT or technology services experience/knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills.