D.R. Horton, Inc. Marketing Coordinator-BLD in Henderson, Nevada
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.is currently looking for a_Marketing Coordinator_. The right candidate will support the Vice President of Marketing and sales team, overseeing the coordination of various projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Update, maintain and create website presences on a division, community and home-specific level
- Manage social media presence and online reputation on behalf of communities and the division
- Create, disseminate, analyze, and report on email marketing
- Review all incoming marketing requests. Work with divisions to collect any missing or additional information, documentation or approvals that may be required
- Coordinate with other departments on the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and community identity
- Support the sales team for communications to the broker community
- Complete website changes and updates through the company's content management platform, Sitecore CMS
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with divisions and management to prioritize business and information needs
- Assist in training divisions on marketing best practices or new tools/platforms
- Assist in the creation and proofreading of marketing collateral
- Maintain the department supplies
- Assist the Marketing Manager as directed
- Oversee Model Home and Sales Center installation and maintenance
- Manage division requested website changes and additions
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Able to work overtime
- Able to travel overnight
Required Qualifications * Associate's degree and/or two to three years of digital marketing experience and/or training * Knowledge of SEM including meta tags, Panda and Penguin optimization algorithms, and PPC management * Knowledge of MLS and realtor sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com * Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Analytics, social media sites, and photography and video editing software * Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications * Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite * Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour work day; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision * The noise level is generally moderate
Preferred Qualifications * Strong communication skills * Attention to detail and creative thinking * Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team * Highly motivated self-starter * Ability to manage multiple functions and roles concurrently
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental • 401(K) • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Flex Spending Accounts • Life Insurance • Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Organization: *Home Builder
Title: Marketing Coordinator-BLD
Requisition ID: 2002309