Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Harrisonburg, Virginia
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and post journal entries.
• Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
• Prepare reports detailing monthly expenses by cost center.
• Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results.
• Assist Corporate Accounting Supervisor in preparing Corporate forecast by cost center.
• Ad Hoc analyses as needed.
• Correspond with other Corporate departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
1+ year of accounting experience
B.S. Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
Understanding of accounting principles
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping: deposit checks, process payables and payroll
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04310-9502768523
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance