SMG Vault Clerk in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Under the direction of the Director of Food and Beverage. This position will distribute money banks to each location as needed, collect deposits, drops, and make change to each location as needed. MUST PASS A BACKGROUND & CREDIT CHECK. Must be 18 years of age and out of High School.
- Distribute money bank(s) to each location, verifying balance and totals correctly always.
- Collect deposit drops throughout the event as needed.
- Process and deliver accurate change request as needed for each location.
- Balance each money bank(s) for all location, complete deposit ticket(s) and run reconcilement sheet(s).
- Maintain a clean work area at all time.
Meet and greet staff and worker in a friendly and professional manner always.
Must be able to work assigned shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and under pressure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak fluent English and communicate clearly with staff & workers.
- Must be able to work assigned shifts including, nights, weekends & holidays as needed.
- Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative.
- Follow all oral and written instructions including all policies/procedures, risk management, safety precautions, rules/regulations and emergence procedures established at the facility.
- Meet the physical demands of the job, including lifting, carrying up to 30 pounds, moving, climbing, walking and able to stand at long periods of time.
- Must have sufficient math ability and knowledge to accurately count and handle money always.
- Must have basic working knowledge of cash handling procedure and have at least 6-months cash handling experience.
EDUCATION / EXPREIENCE
- High School diploma or GED. At least 6-months cash handling experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ariel Popa 300 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 450 West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 610-729-1023.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled