SMG Part Time Dishwasher in Greenville, South Carolina
This is a hands-on position responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of small wares, equipment, and the overall food service department under the direction of the Executive Steward.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains safe working conditions and sanitary work area for employees.
- Cleans floors & equipment
- Washes dishes to standards designated by local health codes
- Assists in delivery of food products to specified locations
- Performs location work duties as assigned.
- Follows all rules and regulations of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have basic working knowledge of a dish machine
- Must have ability to follow directions & work independently.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment
- Occasional lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Daily lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs. up to 5 minutes at a time.
- Climbing ladders and staircases multiple times per day as needed to pick stock.
- Constant standing, bending, stooping. Constant reaching, handling products.
- Kitchen environment
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Less than 30 hours per week on average.
- Hours vary based on need.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including some nights and weekends based on facility event schedule.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled