Fluor Accountant I in Greenville, South Carolina
This role will support the Mission Solutions Employee Accounting Team.
As an entry level position, this role develops General Accounting knowledge and ability to audit. This position performs basic accounting and audit activities.
• Analyze and audit employee expense reports to ensure they are in accordance with Fluor and Government policies
• Initiate quality control procedures and monitor workflow
• Assist in training and supervision
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 128403BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.