Centene Corporation Account Manager in Greenville, North Carolina
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Manage client accounts through implementation and assigned accounts. Resolve day to day issues for clients and assist Account Executive on aspects of supporting client specific strategic plans.
• Serve as the day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, interacting with client contacts to facilitate problem resolution and promote high client satisfaction
• Work cross functionally with internal departments regarding client needs and requests, contractual obligations, work procedures, benefit change requests, and other elements of supporting assigned clients
• Assist the Account Executive with account renewals, benefit enrollment meetings, and overall compliance with client contracts
• Manage plan setup and benefit configuration of new and existing clients in PBM system
• Participate in new client implementation meetings, finalists meetings, conferences and tradeshows
• Develop contract amendments under the direction of the Account Executive
• Document appropriate client specific information in Salesforce.com
• Review reports and pharmacy benefit recommendations with clients quarterly and annually
• Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field or equivalent experience. For Envolve Pharmacy: 1+ years of pharmacy benefits management (PBM) experience required. For non-pharmacy roles: 1+ years of sales or client/account management experience in healthcare preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Account Manager
LOCATION: Greenville, North Carolina