Baystate Health Environmental Service Aide, per diem in Greenfield, Massachusetts
Like any organization, it's the people that make the difference- Are you ready for the challenge?
Do You Know Who We Are?
We are Baystate Health- one of the largest health care systems in New England with over 11,500 employees, five hospitals and over 60 medical practices!
Baystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. Baystate Health has been named a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network** for ten consecutive years by Verispan, a national research company. For the second time, Baystate Medical Center has been named a Magnet™ hospital for excellence in nursing services and has been recognized as a Top 15 Health System in the US** by Truven® Healthcare Analytics.
As a comprehensive health care system, we have been nationally recognized for our quality care and a great place to work. Baystate Medical Center has been designated as a Magnet Hospital for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and was named one of America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. We are growing, offering room for a progressive career.
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Baystate Franklin Medical Center (BFMC) in Greenfield, MA, is a 93-bed acute care community hospital. BFMC serves the Northern Tier of northwestern Massachusetts. Our top priority is giving the Greenfield area the clinical excellence, advanced technology, neighborly warmth and convenience of a community hospital, combined with access to Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA.
Performs a variety of specialized procedures involving routine cleaning and sanitizing in patient rooms, bathrooms, corridors, public areas, offices, serve and other designated areas.
- Performs assigned duties in a proactive, customer-oriented manner, utilizing a team approach. Adheres to all Department guidelines regarding uniform and personal appearance.
- Observes all other health and safety requirements. Views all safety films, attends and meets all safety program requirements, as instructed.
- Detects and reports all instances of faulty operation of equipment, defective supplies, and other safety hazards. Maintains equipment, storage, and work areas in a clean, orderly, and hazard-free manner.
Provides pro-active customer service to all patients, visitors and hospital staff
A pro-active and can-do attitude
- An awareness of your surroundings to uphold the high standards of a patient centered work environment
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Candidates will need to provide a resume with their application for consideration
- Candidates must be able to provide two positive employer references
This is a per diem position located in Greenfield, MA. Candidate must be able to attend day time orientation in Holyoke and Springfield, MA.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 79856
Location: Greenfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Per Diem