Actalent Lab Technician/QA Technician in Green Bay, Wisconsin
• Accurately perform raw material and finished product quality assurance tests and maintain records of analyses. Develop and implement new or revised test methods as needed.
• Prepare and test formulas to improve the performance and cost-effectiveness of existing products as well as the development of new products.
• Maintain inventories of lab supplies. Perform and document lab equipment calibrations as required and prepare reagents and standard solutions from purchased stock.
• Maintain quality control records, including raw material and finished product testing, calibration records, nonconforming inventory records, and other records as required.
• Perform cleaning tests, chemical and mechanical compatibility tests, product stability tests, and other tests as necessary to support the quality assurance and product development programs.
• Assemble titration kits as needed and develop/update iterations curves.
• Provide assistance to manufacturing personnel regarding quality problems.
• Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
Chemistry, QA, EPA regulations, Quality assurance, Laboratory, Quality control, Batch record, Qc testing, Water sampling, compliance, regulatory
Top Skills Details:
Chemistry, QA, EPA regulations
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2 plus years of Chemistry Lab experience
1 plus year of QA or EPA experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.