Honeywell Product Launch Leader in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Product Launch Leader
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team. Today, we are a wholly owned business within Honeywell International, Inc.By the end of 2018, Homes and Global Distribution will be spun off as an independent public company, and this position will be part of that newly created company.
This position serves as the all-important connective tissue across the Consumer Products line of business to ensure full product readiness for our regional and global launches.
Your mission is to develop best practices and tools to lead and enhance how Consumer Products launches products; and implements those best practices, leading the most complex launches to the delight of our customers and to achieve results and outcomes.
As a senior member of the team, you will lead and partner with a cross-functional group of collaborators, influencers and contributors from Product, Engineering, Program Management, Analytics, Product Marketing, Go-to-Market, Operations, Digital Marketing, to name a few. And you will drive the efforts towards a common goal: launch high-quality, relevant product capabilities globally across all Homes Consumer Products markets.
You will create and execute against a holistic launch plan to ensure a successful global market launch for new product capabilities, enable country rollouts, lead testing activities (alpha, beta, pilots) and conduct end to end experience reviews; lead the cross-functional global team, provide strategic and tactical expertise; be responsible for horizontal and executive communications, as well as senior-level presentations.
At a more detailed level, you will:
- Launch strategy: define geographic scope, detailed timing, ramp and analytics plan; align resources to support
- Launch execution:
oBuild and implement against a recommended launch plan that is structured, disciplined, yet ‘smartly’ flexible to absorb changes
oDrive and disseminate the Launch framework and discipline across launches within a portfolio, and across the organization
oCreate and manage clear Gating Criteria with business partners
oManage pilots and beta and ensures feedback is acted on by working team
oIdentify and mobilize launch working team
oUnderstand needs and requirements for global rollouts in close partnership with our regional partners and team
· Cross-functional/organizational leadership & influence:
oIdentify key stakeholders and lead multiple projects
oCreate, and be consistent and articulate with high-quality communications that convey clear launch goals, perspective and decisions
oBuild credibility with business partners; viewed as go-to-person for Launch
20 Build and implement
20 Drive and disseminate
20 Create and manage
20 Identify and mobilize
20 oUnderstand needs and requirements
MUST HAVE :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years + experience in Program/Project Management from a Consumer Products organization
WE VALUE :
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to drive teamwork
- Champion for our customers
- Passion for product
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence others without formal authority
- High energy, strong work discipline
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to business audiences, working seamlessly across various functional domains
- Action oriented; not afraid to roll-up sleeves
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity
- Sharp business judgment, detail oriented yet able to always see the "big picture"
- Able to work autonomously with high variability
- Ability to drive frameworks and practices that lead to scale and repeatability
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD34193
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.