Avanade Inc. Senior Developer Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 (w/m/x) in Geneva, Switzerland
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities. * You will work in projects on the target software architecture including integration into the existing system landscape and transition scenarios * You lead the project together with the project lead and functional architect. You take the responsibility for the technical aspects of the project and you will be the technical lead of the project developers. * You work with the latest Microsoft technologies and are ready to continuously update your knowledge. You are not afraid to use new technology as an early adopter. * You create technical concepts, e.g. for integrations and do effort estimations for the project lead.
Our qualifications as a top employer.
At Avanade you get both the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team. Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, Germany, personal career advisor, mentoring program.
- 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use).
- Attractive compensation package: A 40-hour working week with paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and working from home can be combined and organized to suit ongoing project activities.
- Competitive pension package and excellent benefits both in terms of daily sickness allowance and work- and non-work-related occupational accident insurance.
- You have a degree in Computer Science/Business IT or similar.
- You have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 or have gained equivalent experience in the development of business software.
- You have many years of experience working in an object-oriented programming language (X++, C#, JAVA, C++, VB) and you have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services.
Ideally, you have experience in the development of business software in trade, logistics, production, etc.
Fluent in English/French is a must.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.