HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Med Surg Cardiac Services in Gainesville, Florida
* * * *
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement program.
We are seeking a Med Surge RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
· The Med Surge Cardiac North Tower Unit is a fast paced unit that includes the post-surgical cardiac patient population.
· This is a fast paced unit where we focus on patient satisfaction, quality and teamwork together.
· You will provide safe and effective nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
North Florida Regional Medical Center’s Cardiac North Tower is a 45 bed cardiac med/surg department. We provide care to patients with a primary cardiac diagnosis, including congestive heart failure, chest pain, and arrhythmias. We are trained to begin specific antiarrhythmic drugs, including IV Cardizem, IV Amiodarone, and oral Sotalol.
We have a supportive leadership team that is committed to being available for staff and patients when needed. Our teamwork is recognized as being an integral part of our unit’s culture.
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
· NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services. · A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earnedan "A" on the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade survey. · North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
// Education * Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
* State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
* BLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
Experience * One years acute care experience
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Med Surg Cardiac Services
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-17049