Aspen Dental Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice) in Fort Dodge, Iowa
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
• Take dental radiographs (X-rays).
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
• Perform various office tasks as necessary.
• Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.