Fortive Corporation Product Assembler/Operator III in Everett, Washington
Product Assembler/Operator III
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
As a Product Assembler/Operator you will perform mechanical and/or electromechanical processes to produce quality, sellable product.
• Prepare, process, clean, install, assemble, rework, calibrate, test, inspect, and package products.
• Set up, operate and/or maintain production equipment, machines and tools using process documents, diagrams, and written instructions in support of production goals.
• Collect, analyze, and report data from production processes requiring basic mathematical knowledge. Counts, sorts, labels, and packages assembled materials. May disassemble and re-work and test.
• Expected to participate in continuous improvement and Lean processes as appropriate based upon assigned levels.
• Position may require occasional heavy lifting (> 50 lbs) or movement of objects up to 40 lbs.
• May involve exposure to chemicals, solvents and solder smoke.
• Safety glasses may be required.
• Repetitive use of upper extremities.
• Must be able to match up colors and be able to assemble small pieces, required due to frequent close work.
• Must be able to read, speak and understand English in order to understand oral or written safety information, supervisory direction, and other instructions.
• Work experience during which the following traits were evident:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to solder and crimp wires
• Manual dexterity / Aptitude for fine detail work/inspection
• Committed to producing high quality components
• Reliability and dependability
• Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal direction, once trained
• Ability to work closely with others toward a common goal
• Ability to multi-task without becoming overwhelmed. (Running multiple operations / pieces of equipment in the cell)
• Communication, verbal and written, text and drawings, to perform tasks and clearly communicate with engineering and management regarding equipment / production problems as they arise
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:www.fortive.com.
Job: Manufacturing / Operations
Primary Location: North America-United States-WA-Everett
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
Req ID: FLU006395