Aston Carter Accounts Payable Specialist in Elyria, Ohio
Aston Carter is partnered with a company located in Elyria, Ohio who is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team!
• Daily accounts payable data entry into SAP.
• Responsible for processing incoming invoices, including: vendor invoices, expense reimbursement requests, and check requests.
• Process vendor invoices (inventory and expense items) by matching invoices to purchase orders and goods receipts.
• Scan and attach supporting documentation into SAP.
• Expense reimbursement requests and check requests are reviewed for accuracy and appropriate approval.
• Resolve vendor invoice price/quantity discrepancies internally and externally.
• Resolve incoming vendor payment inquires in a professional manner, in addition to contacting vendors via phone/email for invoice copies and other various requests.
• Assists with internal and external audits and timely responds to all audit requests.
• Assist with month end close.
• Follows department procedures and policies.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties for the A/P Department as required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Data entry experience required, SAP experience a plus.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently within deadlines.
• Strong analytical, math and problem solving skills.
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.