SMG Food & Beverage Worker in Dubuque, Iowa
Prepares and serves variety of menu items to customers.
- Prepares simple menu items.
- Sell items, collect payment and make correct change.
- Serve food and beverage quickly in proper portions and in a courteous manner.
- Ability to check ID on any customer ordering alcohol who looks 30 years or younger.
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe workplace.
- Ability to interact with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ability to perform arithmetic operations involving all United States monetary units (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within production and service time frames established by the company. Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push, and pull.
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage servers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time required.
- Ability to move quickly in a safe manner.
- Flexible hours including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Work hours are casual-labor, seasonal and non-guaranteed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills required.
- Greet guests in a friendly manner and be professional at all times.
- Ability to handle money/make correct change.
- Stay calm under pressure.
- Neat/clean and well-groomed appearance.
Age requirements may apply if serving alcohol.
Must be able to pass a credit and background check
"SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled