Hilton Human Resources Executive in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Human Resources Executive coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management.
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources Executive coordinates and implements department activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinates projects and activities and projects, as assigned. Provides clerical and office support and assistance to department management
- Maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned project/activity
- Route incoming mail, faxes, and packages
- Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests
- Writes correspondence on behalf of the department
- Makes copies, send/distributes outgoing mail
- Uses email system to deliver and accept emails
- Greet internal and external customers when entering the department
- Assist with a variety of requests
- Maintains detailed filing system for department
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Follow and know emergency procedures as needed
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Maintain a good working relationship with other department, employees, and guess
What are we looking for?
A Human Resources Coordinator serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Experience with MS office applications and outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Executive
Requisition ID: HOT07SUB