Collabera iOS Developer in Detroit, Michigan
Job Title: iOS Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Direct Hire
• Hands on experience with Native iOS, MVC and MVVM design patterns
• Strong experience in Structs and Classes
• Flutter experience a plus
• Applications they have on the store – they built not contributed to – is an asset
• iOS infotainment experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience developing software in a structure environment
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with data-driven systems using SQL and RDBMS.
• Experience working with third-party libraries and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) to connect mobile applications to back-end services
• Experience working with enterprise application architecture design patterns and how they translate into infrastructure/security deployments
Familiarity with embedding analytics in mobile applications
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development practices
Experience using formal software management and source control tools such as Team Foundation Server, Aldon, SVN, or Git.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to find creative solutions to solve problems while staying within practice guidelines.
• Self-motivated, curious, creative and passionate about technology.
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience developing formal estimations for project completion.
• Experience with Object Oriented (OO) techniques, including an understanding of common OO and web/mobile application design patterns
• 3+ years of experience in working with Objective-C and/or Swift, and in-depth knowledge of the iOS SDK
• Experience with the Xcode IDE
• Experience with Cocoa Touch and other iOS frameworks
• Detailed knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines
• Experience with Auto Layout and designing for different screen sizes
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Formal certifications such as MS Certified Professional certifications or MCSE.
• Team or technical leadership experience