Robert Half International Sr. Solutions Architect in DENVER, Colorado
The Solutions Architect will lead the transition into microservices based architecture while also being integral in the advisement of a CIS Standard roadmap for the organization.
• Lead the transition of applications towards microservices
• Query existing applications for dependency and code base to enable a transition into standardization
• Migrate existing monolithic applications into Microservices based architecture, along with leading the cloud application development/deployment for clients based on AWS Development methodology, tools, and best practices.
• Design and develop applications based on principles of 12 Factor Application Methodologies
• Drive organization towards a SAAS type model
• Working with different development teams to help embrace microservices architecture.
• Collaborating with Tech Leads, Architects, and Developers to understand architectural diagram and determine which services are running on each server.
• Advising teams on their security/networking road map and drive the adoption of CIS standards
• Ability to bring applications from different backends and release pipelines from on-prem to the cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Technologies, .NET, Microservices, Kubernetes (EKS/AKS/Docker/K8s/Containerization)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.