TEKsystems Lead Cloud Architect in Denver, Colorado
Description: MUST BE ABLE TO CONVERT FULL-TIME
Digital Ops Factory is a new program with our client that kicked off last year. The goal of the program is to put a continued focus on getting closer to customers and internal employees through digital channels. The program does this by streamlining applications to create better user experiences, putting data together in a consumable format, and creating better capabilities for performance and analytics. Today, one of the major use cases is within the nuclear space. They have found that they have very manual processes that require field users to use clunky systems and dated SAP codes. There is a huge opportunity to streamline these application to create a better user experience and save the company millions of dollars through the efficiencies. The next major user case in the backlog is within the gas space. The front line field users in the gas space are using a very manual SAP, and the goal is to rethink the interaction that the field user has and build mobile apps which will allow data to cascade into the right systems and ultimate provide a better experience for the field workers.
The Digital Ops Factory (DOF) Cloud Tech Lead is responsible for the technical implementation and sustainment of the DOF cloud platform. This is a hands-on role crafting the cloud usage patterns with a strong focus on microservices, containers, immutable infrastructure and migrating existing workloads to cloud. Would ultimately report to the DOF Tech Lead as part of a community of practice whilst working in partnership with the Platform PO to deliver this important enterprise capability.
• Architectural Operations: Review and approve projects and work efforts to ensure that they are compliant with architectural standards. Track and manage exceptions to standards. Continuously improve operational processes. Assess, report, and make recommendations to eliminate operational risk related to technology or architecture.
• Technical Expertise: Provide consultation and direction to delivery and operational teams on optimal architecture for respective solutions. Maintain state-of-the-art expertise of enterprise architecture technologies, frameworks, and industry innovations.
• Leadership: Lead work cross-organizationally through coaching and feedback, and through significant interactions and influence with leaders. Govern work efforts to ensure alignment with reference architecture, IT strategy and policy. Collaborate cross-organizationally to influence alignment on and adoption of enterprise architecture standards.
• Planning and Strategy: Participate in creation and renewal of an overarching IT strategy. Develop and enforce reference architecture standards that are aligned with IT strategies and principles. Contribute to architecture road maps and provide input to technology roadmaps. Ensure the domain IT Strategy align with Enterprise Architecture framework and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
• Ten years of related functional experience
• Architecture acumen across multiple domains including network, infrastructure, software, hosting models, mobile platforms, and security
• Exposure to diverse systems, technologies and processing environments in a large
• Corporate setting Project solution architecture experience.
• General knowledge of core aspects of enterprise architecture (Software, Hardware, Network, Integration, Data, hosting models, platform types, etc.)
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Extensive knowledge of future technology trends within area of expertise.
• Demonstrated leadership on technical aspects of large-scale projects.
• Excellent communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets
• Excellent Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results
• Seasoned developer or demonstrable tech lead experience
Agile, Devops, Cloud, Aws, Ansible, python, terraform, architecture, Scripting, Automation, network infrastructure
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of Network Topography would be very important
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.