PruittHealth Maint Asst HCC in Decatur, Georgia
Maint Asst HCC
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis.
Assists in repairs and maintenance of physical structure of nursing center in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations and our established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by supervisor.
1. Performs routine maintenance of air conditioners/heaters.
2. Uses pressure washer as requested.
3. Uses electrical tools and equipment when appropriate. (Including voltmeter, drills, saws, etc.)
4. Checks oxygen level of concentrators as requested or needed.
5. Performs routine maintenance of oxygen concentrator as scheduled/needed.
6. Performs water temperature tests as requested/scheduled.
7. Tests fire alarm systems as scheduled/needed.
8. Tests fire safety equipment as scheduled/needed
9. Builds various structures for the use of the patients, e.g., benches, flower boxes, and other carpentry work requiring the use of various materials (wood, plaster, cement, nails, etc.)
10. Completes general maintenance, plumbing repair, replacing and unclogging hair traps, unplugging toilets, repairing washers and dryer, replacing broken pipes/water lines etc.
11. Maintains and replaces electrical outlets and light bulbs and rewires or replaces wiring in various equipment used by the center.
12. Installs and checks batteries of smoke alarms.
13. Assists in fire drills. Also checks extinguishers and assists fire Marshall with inspection.
14. Removes furniture and clothing form rooms no longer occupied, or assists in the moving to another room of patient’s belongings e.g. furniture etc.
15. Paints interior or exterior of center as requested/needed. Also, may include wallpapering.
16. Assists in the construction of any additions onto the center.
17. Maintains the grounds of the center to provide that they are free of garbage; also, may include mowing of lawn, trimming hedges, weeding, etc.
18. Performs routine laundry equipment maintenance as scheduled/needed.
19. Performs unscheduled maintenance tasks as requested.
20. Performs generator testing and routine maintenance as scheduled/needed.
21. Assists with major cleaning projects as requested/needed.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
On-the-job training provided.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High School graduate or equivalent.
Primary Location Georgia-Decatur
Shift 1st Shift
Job Posting Oct 14, 2021, 9:56:53 AM
Req ID: 2112416
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.