Robert Half International Applications Developer in Dallas, Texas
Description This regular, full-time position reports to the Sr. Manager, Applications Development and is based out of a home office anywhere in the contiguous United States.
What are the details?
• Working within project teams to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
• Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
• Participate in system design and architecture
• Provide system support and troubleshooting
• Perform business data analysis, extracts, imports and reporting
• Adhere to production system change control processes (code and documentation)
• Analyze/evaluate third-party systems/modules for use in NMSI systems
• Provide consultation on complex projects as required
• Record work progress on a weekly basis
• Meet NMSI documentation standards and best practices
• Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• Organized & Productive – You demonstrate strong organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment. You can work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
• Innovator – You can easily innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
• Communicator – You can effectively communicate complex technology concepts in laymen’s terms with the ability to construct user guides and documentation. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical Expertise – You have an ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support – and develop web applications. You possess current product/technology/industry knowledge. Requirements SQL - Structured Query Language, ASP.NET, MVC Framework, HTML, API - Application Programming Interface, SQL, Angular JS
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.