Trugreen Contact Center Sales Representative I - R13607 in Crestwood, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7593839 Job Description n
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Generates sales of residential lawn care services to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound contacts via telephone and/or digital channels in support of targeted marketing campaigns.
1. You will be responsible for selling our programs and services to current and prospective customers through means of phone calls to explain types and value of services offered;
2. Generating additional sales revenue by cross-selling and up-selling to current customers
3. Answering potential questions to overcome resistance and objections; quoting prices, negotiating with customers, and closing the sale
4. Entering customer information into database and maintaining accurate sales reports.
Our Inside Sales Representatives Enjoy:
• Competitive hourly pay
• Lucrative commission opportunity
• Benefits Package: medical/dental/vision, prescription, 401(k) plan w/company match
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Training program for all new hires
• Ongoing, sales and technical training
• Career advancement - we promote from within & provide management training!
nThe Ideal Candidate Will Have: n
• Great listening, presentation and closing skills
• Ability to handle heavy phone work
• Strong customer service & relationship building skills
• A quick-thinking, problem-resolving attitude
• The ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
nEducation and Experience Requirements n
• High School diploma/GED and sales aptitude and skills required
• Preferred qualifications include completion of post-secondary education (e.g., Associate's or Bachelor's degree) and 1-3 years of experience in inside and/or outside sales or customer service with up-selling responsibilities
• Contact center sales/lead generation experience strongly preferred
• Lawn/horticulture agronomic experience and/or training preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented individual. We pride ourselves on providing the right combination of training, motivation, and compensation to let you succeed both professionally and personally.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contact Center Sales Representative I n
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of th ir normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.