Aston Carter Patient Service Rep- 15/hr + Commission in Covington, Louisiana
The Patient Services Representative (PSR) supports patients by providing exceptional customer service resulting in successful interactions and prescribers.
• Achieves daily inbound and outbound call requirement based on team’s expectation
• Handles all calls in accordance with company standards – courteously and professionally
• Establishes rapport and builds trust while assisting patients
• Identifies patient’s needs quickly and accurately
• Uses services and available resources to convert inquiry calls to new customers
• Escalates issues as necessary
• Meets dialogue requirements according to Quality Assurance guidelines
• Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of call center, banking, or pharmacy experience/knowledge
• Ability to learn new skills and technology at a fast pace
• Bi-lingual in Spanish desire
-Ability to make commission ASAP
-Receives floating holidays
-Business casual environment
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.