AAA Motor Club Operations Analyst in Costa Mesa, California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an Operations Analyst to serve as a liaison between Corporate Cashiering and IT business unit to provide solutions to meet end user needs.
Participate in system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Develop, write and maintain test plans, test cases and test matrices.
Validate and document test results and escalate problems.
Verify the functionality of existing systems impacting Cashiering to ensure application controls are satisfactorily designed and operating properly.
Analyze cashiering operations to understand strengths and weaknesses in order to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
Create new or revised procedures, guidelines and standards for departmental reference (Cashiering, Branch Operations, Corporate Banking, etc.).
Organize and conduct meetings, briefings and demonstrations as needed.
Assist management in overseeing work assignments and projects for quality, accuracy, completeness and adherence to standards.
· Education: 4 year College Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
· Typical Experience: 3 years of progressive experience in business operations, business administration or finance.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills required.
· Established knowledge of ACE payments systems functionality preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access required.
· Professional organizational and time management skills required.
· Ability to multitask and meet project deadlines as set by management.
· Proven interpersonal skills in working in a team environment.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Make AAA your next career move.
“Creating members for life by exceeding members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Organization: CORP CASHIERING MGR (01270.05.1000)
Title: Operations Analyst
Location: California-Costa Mesa (CA)-Administrative Offices (1000)
Requisition ID: 17995