Experian Lead Analyst, Market Analytics (Virtual) in Costa Mesa, California
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
Primary Location: Remote accepted, Costa Mesa, CA is preferred
Do you love creating business insight from large amount of data? We have the dream job for you.
The lead analyst drives revenue growth across vertical markets, by enabling marketing and sales activities. The role provides an exciting opportunity to come in and shape our go-to-market strategies while also powering our sales organization. This role enables our marketing partners create targeted campaigns and measures the success of those campaigns.
This role requires an analytical and strategic thinker who can leverage strong technical know-how and a big picture mindset to locate new growth opportunities in the B2B space. You will know how to mine complex data sets for patterns and trends. You will segment markets and identify segments for marketing outreach. You will analyze and report on the success of campaigns, i.e., marketing attribution and impact. You will tell stories through Tableau dashboards and presentations. You will join a high energy and growing team passionate about solving problems with data and making a significant impact.
· Lead market analytics initiatives driving growth in primary and adjacent markets
· Play a key role in identifying emerging trends and informing our go-to-market strategies
· Analyze 3rd party market data and provide market sizing, trends and insights to inform our marketing, sales and thought leadership
· Size opportunities across markets and market segments to inform go-to-market strategies
· Design and execute market segmentation to guide go-to-market campaign initiatives
· Leverage data from multiple sources to create marketing segments and lists that meet defined criteria for marketing campaigns. Research and implement methods to integrate across these data sources and automate the segmentation process.
· Merge contact information from multiple systems and clean up data discrepancies related to titles, email address, and company identifiers
· Present clear, actionable insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
· Provide white space analysis to highlight areas of opportunity.
· Collect marketing performance metrics from multiple data sources and synthesize to generate Monthly and Quarterly Marketing Reports. Automate dashboards in both Salesforce and Tableau
· Monitor lead flow and lead scoring effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvement
· Monitor the marketing funnel conversion rates monthly, highlight variations and make recommendations for improvement when necessary
· Assist in the evaluation, onboarding, and integration of new marketing technology tools
· Miscellaneous tactical responsibilities include campaign code creation and tracking and uploading target lists.
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; advanced degree a plus
· Work experience in financial services sector is preferred; B2B experience a plus
· Strong SQL skills required, must be comfortable querying a database
· Strong skills in scripting languages like Python, SAS, or Visual Basics
· Advanced knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization tool
· Experience with reporting in Salesforce is desirable.
· Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Eloqua is desirable.
· Ability to structure problems and synthesize large quantities of data into clear conclusions/recommendations
· Proficient with MS PowerPoint and strong presentation skills
· Superb interpersonal & communication skills; confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
· Outstanding project management skills: high attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
· Entrepreneurial thinker: able to think outside the box; constant learner; proactive problem-solver
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU (https://www.flipsnack.com/79B9EDC8B7A/the-power-of-you-report-external-2020/full-view.html) and it ensures that we live what we believe.