Aston Carter Construction Sales Manager in Concord, California
NEED TO HAVE RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE. SALES EXPERIENCE AS WELL.
Base Salary: $100,000 plus Monthly bonuses for hitting sales goals
FULLY ON-SITE POSITION
We are a major home remodeler serving the San Francisco Bay Area. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Construction Manager/Trainer with construction estimating experience.
We are seeking a management professional who knows how to organize, train, motivate and maintain a sales and administrative team. This position is a department head level position. The qualified candidate will develop company policy with the President/CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE LIMITED TO:
· Manage, hire, train and motivate sales team.
· Teach and train sales system.
· Monitor individual and teams performance using coaching techniques, training and sales call “ride alongs”.
· Manage and document appointment results daily and report results in CRM.
· Track appointment and sales results. Review with team as a whole and individually. Instruct team and individuals on areas in need of improvement.
· Maintain positive attitude and promote company values within the sales team.
· Meet or exceed sales goals.
· Work with executive management to maintain and develop company goals and day to day operations.
· Maintain and develop team resources including documents, sales tools and sales kits.
· Assign, monitor and maintain sales consultant’s professional training progress in estimating and sales systems training.
· Learn existing sales estimating software. Provide team feedback to office team for desired modifications to estimating software.
· Develop complete understanding of our remodeling process, manufacturers product lines/offerings and train sales team on these processes.
· Review and collect all sales contracts, payments and sales consultant drawings for turn in to office staff.
· Assist design consultants in all aspects of their job.
· Assist design consultants setting up their mobile devices and iPad with sales resources.
Administrative support, construction, construction management, project management, residential construction, construction sales, Data entry
Top Skills Details:
Administrative support,construction,construction management,project management,residential construction,construction sales
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· 5+ years in sales required.
· 3+ years in-home sales required.
· 3+ years Verifiable Sales Manager, Sales Trainer and construction estimating experience required.
· Excellent communication and time management skills required.
· Proficient user of email, Microsoft Office, CRM reporting, shared storage, mobile devices etc.
base compensation plus generous bonus structure. Will show historical data to prove the potential.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.