Rogers Corporation EH&S Engineer in CN, China
1) (35%)Develop and implement Rogers Safety Management System in lamination area; Conduct Daily Safety inspection and follow up the findings. Attend daily & relative meetings and take accountable for assigned tasks.
2) (15%)Maintain understanding of existing and upcoming EH&S regulations and deliver the key message to assigned BU management team, support to run the safety committee. Review and update JSA with operation team, conduct risk assessment and spot the risk and work out the control plan.
3) (15%)Develop and maintain the EAP, plan and hold necessary drill and follow the findings; Lead the incident investigation and provide technical support on root cause analysis and corrective actions, track the close status.
4) (15%)Develop and deliver the necessary safety training in lamination area, verify the effectiveness, conduct & promote the safety Q&A, and other safety activities
5) (10%)Attend department activities, sharerelative EHSknowledge and skill with peers. Complete monthly report and assigned department affairs.
(1 0 %)Collect safety relative data(such as hazard report , participation, incident etc.) and make analysis report for management use; Maintain EHS bulletin board .
n Bachelor degreeor aboveinChemical Engineering, SafetyEngineering, Mechanical Engineering,
n About 3years and above experience in EHS areaor other technical positionin multinational company
n Knowledge of Occupational Health, Facility, Environmental Protection and Fire Control etc.
n Good communication skill
n Good command of English & PC skill
n Good accountability & team sprit
n Experience in chemical company
n NationalCertifiedSafety Engineer
Job: *Environmental Health and Safety
Title: EH&S Engineer
Requisition ID: 180000G3